Club Penguin SWFs 2012
Here are some of the SWF files for Club Penguin. If you find any new ones give them to Theflame12 by clicking here.
Club Penguin Rooms:
- Attic – This room can be accessed through the Ski Lodge, up the ladder. It’s where you can find extra find four games if they’re all taken down stairs in the lodge.
- Beach – The beach is where a lot of people go to relax. It’s also the room where Rockhopper docks the Migrator when he visits.
- Beacon – The Beacon is where you can view things through the telescope and control the light on the top of the lighthouse.
- Boiler Room – In the boiler room, you can read old newspaper and hang out with friends. Don’t touch the boiler though, it’s hot!
- Book Room – In the book room you can access the Club Penguin Library or play Mancala, both equally entertaining.
- Box Dimension – The Box Dimension is a little too stellar for me, all the purple swirls are cool but make me dizzy. You can access this during certain parties or with the box dimension furniture item.
- Cave Mine – In the Cave mine you can mine away or use snowballs to power up the generator.
- Coffee Shop – My favorite room actually, you can play Bean Counter or go up to the Book Room in the Coffee Shop.
- Command Room – The EPF Headquarters is where you go to play system defender or even access the latest Field Ops mission.
- Cove – At the cove you can play Catchin’ Waves, look out the binoculars, or even sing the Campfire Song Song around the campfire.
- Dance Lounge – The dance lounge is the epicenter of games. You can find Thin Ice, Astro Barrier, and more games in this room.
- Dock – The dock is the crowd hangout place on most servers since it has so much open space for people to sit. You can also go here to play hydro hopper.
- Dojo – The Dojo is where the ninjas are, enough said.
- Dojo Courtyard – Chill spot, enough said.
- Fire Dojo – Once you become a black belt ninja, you’ll have the chance to become a Fire Ninja in this room.
- Forest – The forest doesn’t contain much, but it does have a secret passageway to another room if you look hard enough.
- Gift Shop – In the Gift Shop you can access the Clothing Catalog and the Treasure Book Catalog.
- Iceberg – The iceberg is where you can play the Aqua Grabber game and chat with friends.
- Ice Rink – You can find the Sports Catalog at the Rink, it’s sometimes even converted into a Soccer Pitch at times.
- Lighthouse – The lighthouse is where penguins go to perform or buy things from the music catalog.
- Migrator - The Migrator was built by Rockhopper, he doesn’t mind you going on his ship when it’s docked at the beach.
- Migrator Crows Nest – This is like the lookout tower on the Migrator, use it to fire snowballs from a cannon if you’d like.
- Migrator Hold – You can purchase things from the pirate catalog if you’d like in this room.
- Migrator Quarters – You can play treasure hunt in Rockhopper’s Quarters. You’ll need a key to get in though.
- Mine – There Mine is full of fun, with Cart Surfer and Puffle Rescue.
- Mine Shack – If you’re outside the Mine Shack you can do things like water plants or even visit the Recycling Center.
- Mountain – At the mountain you can play Sled Racing or buy things from the Mountain Catalog.
- Night Club – The Nightclub is always fun to go to, Dance Contest or DJ3k are sure to keep you entertained.
- Ninja Hidehout – This is a Ninja only room, unless you use a bypass where you can access the room without needing to be a ninja. (That’s called game manipulation though and can get you banned.)
- Pet Shop – This place gets wackier each year, Club Penguin is always adding new additions to this room.
- Pizza Parlor – You can either eat at the Pizza Parlor, work for it, or even rob it, it’s all fun!
- Plaza – The plaza is always packed on Club Penguin. You can access so many rooms from this room and it’s usually well decorated for parties.
- Pool – The pool is usually fun to visit if it’s decorated for parties. I love when it’s turned into slime for Halloween.
- Recycling Plant – The recycling plant is a kooky room, enough said.
- Ski Lodge – At the Ski Lodge you can play find four or ice fishing, your choice.
- Ski Village – The Ski Village is one of the main rooms on Club Penguin, you can access a lot of rooms from it or even take the tour guide quiz.
- Snow forts – You can have a snowball fight with friends or look at the Club Penguin Clock Tower in this room.
- Town – The town is the room of all rooms on Club Penguin, since this is where most penguins log in at.
- Underwater – Mysterious…
- Water Dojo – Become a water ninja in this room.
Club Penguin Party Rooms (current party)
(Some aren’t always available)